Wednesday 11 June 2008

EU CONSULTS "CIVIL SOCIETY" ON GW

On Thursday I will be in Brussels attending something called an Agora. It is a type of conference organised by the EU to which 500 non-governmental organisations are invited. I have been asked to represent The Freedom Association.

The Agora website lists all the participants and also has a comment section for them. The pre-conference on-line discussions clearly show that the vast majority of those invited are fully signed up to the alarmist agenda. Already the Friends of the Earth representative has suggested that I should be banned (scroll to bottom of the link). If you have time, read the pre-conference Working Papers and you will get a clear idea of the mind-set of those in charge of the EU. The conference ends on Friday evening and I will post my impressions on my return.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Derek. I'll be interested to know if there are any other opponents of climate hysteria at the Agora, apart from you and Roger Helmer.

    ReplyDelete

Climate Science welcomes your views/messages.